Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specialized in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implemented solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
Brite Systems offers competitive benefits such as (but not limited to) group Medical, Dental, Vison and Life insurances, Paid Leave, 401-K match etc.
We focus on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases. The candidate will be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the full life cycle of the software development environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the detailed design of enterprise-level Salesforce Service Cloud and related technology projects from inception through production support.·
- Utilize user story definition, logical data model design, functional system designs, and best practices.
- Provide industry best practices as a trusted adviser to key business and technology stakeholders and identify areas of product growth.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of direct experience in software development life-cycle.
- 4-6 years experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems.
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce Service and Community Cloud projects using both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies throughout the project life-cycle with repeated and demonstrable success.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration – including workflows, validation rules, and security controls.
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, IML, and sequence diagrams, and making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
- Expert-level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable the achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Strong Salesforce Service and Community Cloud experience with integration.
- Experience in designing and developing software components with a strong background in design and system architecture.
- Experience with single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations.
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM solutions.
- Direct hands-on experience with automated software development tools.