Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
Purpose of the Job:
This role will serve as Salesforce subject matter expert, closely working with stakeholders, vendors, and internal teams throughout the office to provide process improvement, configuration, and SDLC, along with application and project support. The Salesforce position will oversee the enterprise-wide case management systems, maximizing the employee experience through the creative and technical use of the Salesforce platforms. Successful applicants will be collaborative, self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy meaningful work.
- Work closely with stakeholders, department staff, vendors and internal teams to determine project requirements.
- Be the subject matter expert regarding Salesforce, its use, implementation, governance and development/customization.
- Build customer-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Lightning Components, Apex, and Visual Force
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Mulesoft, etc).
- Administer and manage Salesforce Organizations for the office.
- Maintain and support internal Salesforce CMS
- Manage user, profile, role, and license configuration of Salesforce users
- Manage ongoing Salesforce object/field/record/page layout customization
- Create and manage Salesforce reports & dashboards
- Crosstrain existing IT staff for redundancy.
- B.S. in Computer Science/MIS/informatics is preferred but can be substituted with a combination of Certifications and experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- 2-3 years of experience in Salesforce.com configuration including creating custom objects, Process Builders/Flows, Dashboards and Reports, Force.com and VisualForce development and the Apex programming language.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data modeling.
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, and ERP.
- Experience with document generation tools such as Webmerge and Drawloop.
- Customer-focused service-based attitude.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop and follow processes and methodologies
- Self-starter who can multi-task and work independently
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.