Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
- Use knowledge of Vlocity Omniscripts, Vlocity Data Raptors, Vlocity cards, Vlocity integration procedures, lightning web components, etc.
- Set best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Vlocity s goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems.
- Vlocity Developers are key players in this objective, as they can leverage native Vlocity functionality to deliver customer requirements quickly with minimal customization.
- Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams and building out complex business processes using native Vlocity technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform.
- Involved in all phases of the project lifecycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support.
- Acquire a deep product knowledge of the Vlocity vertical applications and will be able to mentor customer (and system integrator) resources and accelerate knowledge transfer to them.
- Act as a champion in the wider Vlocity partner ecosystem, sharing best practices, lessons learned and time-saving techniques.
- 3+ years’ experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
- A self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation.
- Vision to help us take our company to the next level.
- Public sector experience is a plus.
- Salesforce (Apex, Visual Force, Lightning)
- Data modelling
- Process modelling tools and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Vlocity Developer certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.