Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported MVC framework, C# programming language to development of the applications.
- Senior level full-stack development experience with .Net technologies.
- Use object-oriented techniques and best practices to analyze, design, development, unit testing and deployment.
- Convert existing applications to .NET Framework with additional security features.
- Document all deliverable and perform system unit testing and validation of procedures.
- Work with program area team on technical issues including system design and testing.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the development and implementation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Work with Program team members on detailed business requirements, understanding business processes and technology, agency standards, and ensuring project goal alignment.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Work with project manager to ensure project plan is maintained and project milestones are being met.
- Have ability to work independently and under general supervision with opportunity for independent judgment.
- Responsible to modify existing applications due to changes in technology, security, state or federal law changes and national standards.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 12+ years of working experience with ASP.NET.
- 7+ years of working experience with C#, MVC.
- 7+ years of work experience in analysis and addressing security related issues for applications built in multiple languages.
- Current working experience with Web Services.
- Expert understanding of SDLC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex programming issues.
- Experience in Healthcare Industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields with IT experience.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.