Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career
Additional Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology or minimum 5 years’ experience designing, developing and implementing enterprise reporting systems;
- Must be Certified Mulesoft Developer
- 3+ years of combined MuleSoft API development
- Direct experience and development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform;
- Strong technical foundation including: 3-5+ years of experience with enterprise integration and MuleSoft integration, advanced structured programming - Force.com, MuleSoft Anypoint, RAML specification;
- Need to be experienced in Salesforce data structure and data migration using mulesoft
- Experience with MuleSoft development and design best practices, ESB message integration techniques, aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, scatter gather using Mule ESB;
- Experience building custom framework and components in MuleSoft including scalable Mule flows and error handling;
- Experience using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular Mule flows;
- Ability to lead, motivate, encourage and influence others to perform towards a common goal;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across business groups;
- Working knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply federal and state policies and rules regarding IT;
- Strong customer-facing skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status