Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts thorough research, fact-finding and analysis of user needs and problems required to develop and maintain information systems of moderate complexity;
- Confers with user community to define information systems requirements and system processing needs;
- Prepares project feasibility studies;
- Prepares user requirements, functional design, physical design and other relevant system design components;
- Formulates system scope, project cost, time estimates and human resource and equipment requirements for implementation of new application software or enhancements to existing application software systems;
- Prepares detailed specifications from which application software will be written;
- Prepares and conducts system test planning;
- Designs, codes and debugs new application software programs and/or makes enhancements to existing application software programs of all levels;
- Tests and debugs new and existing application software;
- Executes tasks conforming to shop techniques, standards, policies and procedures;
- Working knowledge of IBM WebSphere;
- Working knowledge of Talend;
- Working knowledge of new systems design techniques, information technology equipment, operation and capabilities;
- Advanced knowledge of information systems design principles;
- Advanced knowledge of application development software languages;
- Advanced knowledge of policies, standards, procedures, and techniques used for application development;
- Advanced knowledge of application development software tools;
- Advanced knowledge of information technology equipment, operation, and capabilities;
- Advanced knowledge of both system and business applications and competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities of those systems;
- Ability to perform problem solving and analytical analysis;
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.