Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
Additional Skills & Abilities
- 10+ years of working experience with ASP.NET
- 10+ years of working experience with C#
- 3+ years of working experience of VB.NET
- 5+ years of strong experience in PL/SQL or T-SQL.
- Strong C# web development experience using MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and SOLID design principles.
- Understanding of secure coding practices.
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Experience designing complex database.
- Working experience with service oriented architecture and protocols.
- Expert understanding of SDLC.
- Comfortable working in waterfall and Agile settings.
- Understanding of DevOps.
- AI and Machine Learning is a plus.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex application design and programming issues.