Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
The SharePoint administrator has access to the SharePoint Online admin center and creates and manages site collections, designates site collection administrators, and manages user profiles. The Sharepoint administrator is responsible for managing Office 365, including SharePoint, Exchange, and Office products. The SharePoint Online administrator is also responsible for the management and configuration of the service applications.
Brite Systems is and Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Possess excellent customer-service skills.
- Self-driven and require minimum supervision.
- Minimum 3 years prior SharePoint Administrator experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint online, SharePoint Designer, workflows are required.
- Website development with SharePoint integration is required.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills required, including ability to teach, make presentations, and prepare clear instructions.
- Must have excellent knowledge and understanding of various Operating Systems, Microsoft Office.