- Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
- We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
- Perform user experience research and develop the look and feel of the product using Photoshop, Sketch, InVision etc. Prototypes in html/css/js.
- 4 years working with commercial software development as a designer/developer.
- High level of proficiency with form validation, able to implement UI validations as complex as server-side validation rules.
- Clear understanding of key User Experience disciplines – preparing wireframes, interaction models, user task flows, and initial screen inventories.
- Strong, production focused graphic and interaction design skills – delivering high quality, polished UI from concept to completion.
- Understanding of cross-browser development practices.
- Understand cross browser issues/limitations, workarounds and tools such as CSS3 or less/SaSS/ScSS.
- Experience in responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/device.
- Experience in building UI to accommodate multi OS mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working on projects using an Agile software development methodology.