Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain functionality involving workflows, validation rules, user management, and custom configurations.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce dashboards and reports to support the business.
- Enterprise initiatives supporting multiple customers.
- Deal with SSO, two-factor authentication, certificate problems, and changes to the security model.
- Adding new white-listed IP addresses.
- Helping users develop or fine-tune reports so the yield meaningful metrics.
- Troubleshooting email alerts, workflows, approval processes, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.
- Expanding or refining sharing rules and access privileges.
Additional Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related discipline OR equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Administration and Configuration.
- Demonstrated experience with improving processes and effectiveness of the Salesforce platform.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Experience gathering and translating business requirements into actionable project plans.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, process builders, and other content of intermediate complexity.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Resourceful and creative problem solver.
- Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking, and complex problem solving.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to balance stakeholder priorities.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs analysis and solution identification with diverse technical abilities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexible in face of changing priorities, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly.