Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support IT as a Salesforce Developer on Salesforce projects.
- Integrate various third-party Salesforce components and internal API’s.
- Liaise with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce.
- Build web components utilizing the latest front-end technologies for both Salesforce and the company’s client-facing tools.
- Ensure data structure and relationships are set up, duplication is prevented/cleaned up, and reporting tools are created per agency needs.
- Plan and review the technical and business implications of the application of technology and improve processes to the current and future business environment.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research, fact finding, and a basic understanding of user needs, business systems, and industry requirements.
- Lead research and analysis for identified performance improvement projects.
- Manage projects as designated following agency project management processes and tools.
- Manage the expectations of customers, stakeholders, peers, vendors, and management.
- Create process change through the integration of new processes with existing ones and communication of change to impacted Business Systems teams.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Salesforce Certification.
- 2-5 years of Salesforce experience.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform (custom objects, Apex, reports, process builder, lead conversion, etc.).
- Direct experience and development using Salesforce.com.
- Strong SFDC knowledge and integration components for SFDC.
- Strong experience of SDLC and IT governance methodologies, tools, and approaches to successful project implementations.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies and PMBOK project management principles.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The following requirements are essential to successfully fulfill each duty of this position.
- Ability to lead, motivate, encourage, and influence others to perform towards a common
- Ability to maintain relationships across business groups.
- Working knowledge and ability to interpret and apply federal and state policies and rules regarding IT.
- Ability to communicate with staff and users on technical and nontechnical issues.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.