Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
Someone who will be the subject matter expert for all things in Salesforce. Your main goal is to ensure a seamless and amazing client experience while making sure data is recorded correctly so that our Informatics team can deliver it to stakeholders. This position requires strong project management skills, business understanding, strategic thinking, and a passion for working with the community. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Experience as a key player in different build and test of Salesforce applications.
- Understand and follow defined development standards and leading practices.
- Follow the Design and Architecture on Salesforce platform.
Additional Skills & Abilities
- Experience in implementing and functionally enhancing AppExchange packages.
- Experience in understanding of Apex, Visual Force, and Lighting.
- Minimum 5 years of complete software life cycle experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Good exposure in Agile/Scrum.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Hands on Salesforce Platform and Community Cloud experience.
- Good hands on Lightning experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.