Brite Systems is an Information Technology company specializing in consulting and software development. We have been successfully implementing solutions for the public and private sector since 2006.
We are focused on providing our clients with simplified, innovative technology solutions to improve and streamline the user experience. Brite Systems confidently brings the right people, customized approach, and successful track record to each opportunity. If you are looking to be part of a strong, collaborative culture, Brite Systems is the place for you to grow your career.
- Must hold a minimum of 5-7 years prior BA experience.
- Must have prior Salesforce experience.
- Must have prior experience working in an Agile environment.
- Any prior state government experience preferred, not required.
- Experienced on Process Builder, Wave Analytics, Workflow and Approval Processes.
- Experienced in Methodologies including, Agile, RUP, and Waterfall.
Brite Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.